There is a saying in computer programming that “the first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time” and “the remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time” (Tom Cargill of Bell Labs). This humorous aphorism, in which the total project time ends up exceeding 100%, is known as the Ninety-ninety Rule. While this saying has been adopted by project managers across industries, it is especially well suited to the waste and recycling industry, specifically when trying to achieve Zero Waste to Landfill.
“Formula for failure: try to please everyone.”
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: With over 16 years experience in the recycling industry, Noah Goodman is known as an honest and straightforward executive. With his mathematics background, Noah designs straightforward, linear recycling solutions that work. Noah is the co-leader of Northstar and is accountable for Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
EDUCATION:B.S. in Mathematics, University of Pennsylvania
NOAH AFTER WORK: Noah’s time after work is dedicated to his wife Lori and his three boys, Ryan, Ben, and Ethan. An avid sports enthusiast, Noah enjoys playing golf and coaching his three sons in their sporting endeavors year round. Noah is heavily invested in his community where he supports the Jewish Community Center and the Jimmy Fund.